Named Accounts Software Sales RepPrimary Location Brasilia, Distrito Federal Date posted 03/24/2020
Job Title:Named Accounts Software Sales Rep
As Trusted adviser, reporting to the Sales Manager for the region and working remote from our federal district, you will sell McAfee products (through distribution channels) and performing account management responsibilities to existing customers, and generating new customers by many ways of engagements with qualified leads for the Brazilian Market Identify decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives. Recommend the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation. Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the Salesforce. Inform and engage with your customers using techniques to motivate customers; urge action toward actual purchases with McAfee technology. Deep knowledge about government procurement process including laws that regulates those processes.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Sell to existing customers of McAfee and to new customers in the Enterprise Fed/Gov Space
- Use prospect data issued, and cold calling.
- Analyse needs, present McAfee’s value, negotiate and close deals with IT managers and senior executives in the Federal/gov space.
- May visit large accounts in the segment based on the size of the deal and competition.
- Maintain strict discipline regarding internal systems (CRM) updates and accurate report of your numbers.
- Design and update Account Plans Strategy.
- Work within the guidelines set out by our Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved
- Use the channel in making and fulfilling orders
- Prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing following company requirements
- Ensure that quotes are also raised by re-sellers
- Report on activity and maintains records of sales
- Qualify and follow up sales leads
- Establish relationships with channel partners and customers
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitive position of the company
- May travel up 25% to 35% of time
- You have track record of exceeding sales quotas and targets
- We can help develop natural ability within defined practices to determine appropriate action
- You have experience of 5 years of sales background from the IT industry and to the Federal Segment
- You are informed about industry trends You feel comfortable demonstrating your ability to present in highly interactive environments You are eager of sharing knowledge with peers and working as a member of a team
- You are passionate about their work/Is achievement oriented
- Have great skills Working with others, both in English and Portuguese
- You feel comfortable with professional phone handling and conduct, both in english and Portuguese
- Has a good knowledge of McAfee products and the pros and cons of competitor’s products
- You understand the sales cycles with business processes externally and internally e.g. sign-offs require relationships at all levels
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.