SDET - Software Development Engineer in Test, Client Technologies - REMOTEPrimary Location Czechia Additional Location(s) Ireland Date posted 28-Feb-2022
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to work on windows anti-malware software solution. In this position, you will work with experienced developers and security researchers to understand, validate, design automation and deliver the engineering solutions to address the problems in today’s security landscape.
This is a remote position in the Czech/Ireland. We will only consider candidates currently in the Czech/Ireland and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Work with the product development teams throughout the product life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Responsible to ensure the product is secure, stable, and reliable.
- Responsible for automating functional and non-functional tests to deliver high-quality products.
- Perform code reviews and white box testing to uncover defects early in the product life cycle.
- Full participation in the assigned Agile team (e.g., standups, planning, peer reviews, etc.)
- Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks and evaluate and suggest alternatives.
- Collaborate within and outside the assigned Agile team.
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn new technologies and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have work experience with programming languages like Python and knowledge of an object-oriented programming language like C++
- Must understand software design principles, patterns, data structures, and multi-threading concepts.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows OS internals and Drivers.
- Must have working knowledge to perform thorough functional, regression, and non-functional testing like performance, soak.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- C++ Software Development Engineer - REMOTE Engineering, C++, Software Development Cork, Munster,
- SDET - Software Development Engineer in Test - REMOTE Engineering, Software Development Cork, Munster,
- Senior C++ Software Development Engineer - REMOTE Engineering, C++, Software Development Cork, Munster,