Senior Sales Engineer – Advanced Threat and Cloud SecurityPrimary Location Canada, Calgary Additional Location(s) Canada, Vancouver Date posted 10/03/2021
Role Overview:The Senior Security Engineer (SE) will work within a pre-sales team alongside the regional sales team to provide sales support of McAfee's Enterprise Security product line to fortune 200 customers in the designated territory. The SE is an essential part of the sales organization driving the technical aspects of the campaign. You will work with account managers, channel account managers, prospects and partners as an expert to demonstrate that a proposed solution meets customer requirements. You will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
About the role:
- You will provide vision, strategy and leadership throughout the lifecycle of security sales campaigns in Canada's enterprise accounts meeting sales goals.
- You will participate in a consultative and business-led manner with business leaders, technology architects, solution designers, and partners to architect cloud security solutions to uncover selling opportunities.
- You will promote both strategic and tactical components of assigned sales campaign to maximize bookings potential including presentation, demos POCs and RFI/RFP responses.
- Guide the security conversation by supporting development of the customer's cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to secure their cloud environment
- You will work with the SE Manager to help build programs to capture large security design wins while participating in marketing events to draw attention to McAfee's capabilities.
- Partner with the relevant sales teams and other departments across your theatre to bring the right momentum into the sales process to achieve $1M+ and strategic deals
- You will have specific skill and experience with advanced threat technologies, endpoint malware prevention / EDR solutions and the interworking of security operations centers (SOCs).
- You will have experience with McAfee portfolio of Endpoint and Cloud Protection technologies or equivalent.
- Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (AWS, Openstack, VMware, etc.)
- You will have 5+ years experience in a senior pre-sales position in a industry-leading vendor or consulting company.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.