McAfee Security Snr Consultant AssessorPrimary Location Chandler, Arizona Additional Locations Date posted 03/07/2019
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Develop and deliver professional consulting services in North America across Professional Services portfolio and participate in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Strategic Consulting - Assess and review risk management/mitigation controls and strategies via Risk Assessments and strategic guidance
- Experienced in working with large and complex clients meet their compliance obligations by evaluating their business, technology and operations against security standards like the PCI DSS or HIPAA.
- Leverage expertise to help make top-level decisions on topics like strategy and scope as well as deep and highly technical projects like web application architecture and security.
- Provide clear, organized findings and recommendations to clients and tracking progress towards resolution and compliance.
Experienced in producing detailed, high-quality reports for clients and industry third parties like payment card brands and the PCI Security Standards Council
- Learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned
Infrastructure Security - Internal/External Penetration testing and assessment, Web Application Penetration testing, Security Architecture related compliance programs such as PCI-DSS
- Deliver the above services in North America and possibly in the other regions to support our business as needed
- Provide basic understanding of the McAfee product suites to be able to intelligently discuss with clients how the Foundstone Services can support (and be supported by) McAfee technology and solutions.
- Develop engagement proposals and customer presentations
- Bachelor's degree in technology-related field, or in computer science or the equivalent
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience in information security, IT or related disciplines
- Must hold active QSA and CISA designations
- Must be able to travel at least 50% throughout North America
- Security certifications are an asset: CISSP, CISM and CEH preferred
Working knowledge of industry standards such as, ISO 27002,17799, ITIL, COBIT, NIST, PCI, ISF and others preferred
- Experience in development of engagement proposals and customer presentations preferred
- Strong knowledge of professional consulting model and ability to successfully deliver engagements preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills preferred
- Broad based understanding of Understand McAfee Security Architecture and multi-tier security infrastructure preferred
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance preferred
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Virtual US and Canada
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.