McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant - Endpoint SecurityPrimary Location Chandler, Arizona Additional Locations Date posted 06/19/2018
Candidate will work with McAfee’s Risk and Compliance Line - Solution Services Team. This full-time position will provide hands-on and remote best-in-class software security architecture, code development, installation and configuration of products within, but not limited to, Candidate will work with Intel Security’s Risk and Compliance Line - Solution Services Team. This full-time position will provide hands-on and remote best-in-class software security architecture, code development, installation and configuration of products within, but not limited to, the Risk and Compliance line which encompasses the following: ePolicy Orchestrator, ENS, Policy Auditor, ESM (SIEM), Investigator, Behavioral Analysis, Application and Change Control (Solidcore) and Database Security (Sentrigo). The candidate should possess a broad knowledge of modern security terminology and controls and be able to directly map and address complex security requirements (COBIT, PCI-DSS, FISMA, ITIL, etc.) to McAfee product suites.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
Specific tasks and experience include (but not limited to):
- Deliver onsite and remote security application/endpoint protection designs, implementations and training for a wide variety of customers.
- Be able to identify gaps in application and endpoint security architecture and recommend strategies using a combination of industry-standard security best practices, software controls and other necessary changes to promote a higher level of information security practices.
- Write formal engagement reports, architecture designs, optimization guides and best-practice white papers covering a variety of topics within Risk and Compliance.
- Participate in conference calls, onsite meetings and roundtables with customers, sales, internal product development and support to gather data, scope new and existing work, evaluate or suggest new product features and assist in resolving existing product issues.
- Recognize and generate potential product and consulting services sales leads when appropriate and necessary.
- Experience with configuration of debug, event generation and logging functionality within application and operating systems, using Syslog or flat file generation.
- Strong familiarity with software installers, updaters and installation tools across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.).
- Design, implement and optimize applications within a virtualized environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Two or more security or vendor certifications (e.g. Cisco, Checkpoint, SANS, ISACA, ISC2, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience working in a NOC/SOC environment.
- Experience delivering industry best-in-class Incident Response methodology, with a focus on malware analysis and attack reconstruction.
- Experience with advanced machine learning assisted security applications
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Virtual US and Canada
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.