Resident Customer Success Manager- Memphis, TNPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 05/31/2019
About the Role:
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison for a strategic, top-revenue account, and will host meetings with representatives of the strategic account.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy, technical environment and measurements for success
- Lead and own all post-sales activity to create recognizable business value for McAfee’s customer. You will build positive relationships, demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee solutions and consumption of Services
- Lead account reviews with clients to ensure effective usage of McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed promptly and appropriately
- Ensure smooth client experience as they interface with various McAfee roles
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing employee mentoring.
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and dynamic industry.
- You have proven experience in sales, support/service delivery, or customer success management experience
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a desire for action and willingness to jump in and role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Experience deploying technology or support services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in relationships with customers and peers
- You have an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Technical background or equivalent experience
- This position will be on-site at the customer's location in Memphis, TN
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Tennessee, Nashville
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- McAfee Security SIEM Consultant – US Remote Field Based Opportunity Sales Santa Clara, California, Houston, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Florida, Massachusetts, , Los Angeles, California, Raleigh, North Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, Irvine, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Stamford, Connecticut, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Columbia, South Carolina, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, San Diego, California, New York, New York, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Nashua, New Hampshire, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois, New Jersey
- National Channel Manager Sales Santa Clara, California
- Pre-Sales Engineer (Federal - TS/SCI required)) Sales, Sales Engineer Santa Clara, California