Sales Engineer - Remote (Net New Logo team)Primary Location Chandler, Arizona Date posted 02/14/2020
Job Title:Sales Engineer - Remote (Net New Logo team)
Field Sales, United States
The Sales Engineer (SE) will work alongside the Account Managers, as part of McAfee’s Net New Logo Team to lead Pre-Sales activities and oversee the sales support of McAfee products to prospective customers within the assigned region. The SE is an integral part of the sales organization and assists the sales team with Pre-Sales technical knowledge and presentations. They work closely with sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Be responsible for providing leadership, direction and inspiration to the regional pre-sales organization, leading by example and driving a culture of personal leadership, ownership and initiative.
- Ensure that the pre-sales organization continues to develop robust processes to deliver productive, disciplined and effective ways of doing business. They will ensure that pre-sales resources are effectively organized, trained and are aligned to maximize incremental revenue growth and customer satisfaction across the region.
- Work hand in hand with the Regional Sales Directors to grow the business. This person will be required to interact with customers and lead these relationships.
- Demonstrate proven initiatives that have benefited both the sales and the pre-sales organizations.
- Have strong personal engagement with customers through demonstrating executive presence and maximizing customer satisfaction - ensuring that all efforts are made to continue to be a trusted technical advisor.
- Act as a facilitator of collaboration across internal stakeholders including Sales, Product Management and others to ensure that key initiatives and synergies are leveraged, while working very closely with the Regional sales organization in terms of programs and plans.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in a large pre-sales organization within the security industry.
- They will have extensive experience within the security industry and working knowledge of multiple security products (IPS/IDS, SIEM, Endpoint, Network Security, etc.)
- They will have demonstrated success in driving revenue, customer satisfaction and retention by proactive pre-sales programs and enablement initiatives.
- The final candidate is both self-motivated and passionate about technology and people.
- They will have demonstrated personal experience in complex consultative solution selling, with the ability to develop others in this regard.
- They will have the ability to work in a highly matrixed environment with a proven track record in influencing key stakeholders to ensure success.
- They will have excellent communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver strong and compelling value propositions to customers (CxO level), partners and internal groups.
- This individual will have excellent written and oral communication skills. They will also have strong organizational skills and process orientation with proven experience leading pre-sales teams
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.