Channel Account ManagerPrimary Location US, Illinois, Chicago Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 05/01/2021
Job Title:Channel Account Manager
Role Overview:The McAfee Channel Sales team is looking for a new Channel Account Manager. You will align directly with both Field Sales and Inside Sales to sell McAfee Device and Cloud solutions to enterprise, commercial, healthcare, state & local government and reporting to the Director, Channel Sales . You will deepen our National Partner relationships, and cultivate new channel relationships to increase bookings revenue across current and new logo accounts.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- You will establish and grow multi-tiered business relationships between important distributors, resellers and systems integrators which guides the partner to preferred commitment around Adobe products, technologies and services
- Develop strategic account plans that achieve preferred commitment and tangible revenue to McAfee.
- Build local business relationships with leaders within the important national and regional channel partners/service providers/systems integrators.
- You will build deep and mutually beneficial business relationships with McAfee sales and sales management within the targeted region.
- Manage a virtual team of marketing, sales and technical resources to accomplish partner pipeline creation and conversion while maximizing partner program benefits.
- You will be the primary liaison between sales, channel leadership, programs, and sales operations.
- Oversee target account mapping and planning activities within the targeted accounts
- Oversee the forecast within the geography and responsible for the integrity of the information reported
- Oversee partner enablement at the partner and local (end-user account when applicable) level
- Work with partner marketing/field marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities
- 7 years of progressively increased responsibility in Channel sales/sales management within the enterprise level software within the enterprise and commercial segments; experience managing relationships with large regional and national reseller partners ideal.
- Understanding of the security marketplace from device to cloud.
- Executive selling experience establishing partner relationships; this includes engagement around evolving business and marketplace needs.
- Experience with reseller channels and distribution strategies and regulations.
- Determine strategy and tactical plans that achieve tangible value to the marketplace.
- Initiate and improve opportunities.
- Remote friendly
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $67,000.00