Software Sales Account Manager, MN/ILPrimary Location Chicago, Illinois Date posted 02/13/2020
Job Title:Software Sales Account Manager, MN/IL
US, Illinois, Chicago
Great opportunity to manage and grow an incredible territory while working with an outstanding organization and the industry leading data security solution portfolio. We have the only solution that provides customer business outcome for data protection from device to cloud.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Meet and exceed assigned quota and MBO’s within a defined territory of primarily but not limited to IL, MN, WI, OH named, commercial, large accounts.
- Create and build relationships within the client account at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the business impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Discover new business opportunities across the client account’s entire ecosystem, with a focus in cloud security.
- Be confident with financial metrics including your ability to forecast.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Partner with key business units and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for the partner.
- Deliver these high impact presentation and product demonstrations both on the phone and/or in person. The goal being to show how McAfee's strategy/solutions can provide value to them and, as importantly, their end users.
- Work with the team (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) in closing these complex deals.
- Excel in a start-up like environment, which we are, you have fun doing what it takes to WIN
- Your background will include ten (10+) plus years selling software and services related products and services, with a three (3+) years in native cloud solutions experience in enterprise-class customers
- Your passion for direct selling, your ‘hunter’ DNA, has resulted in growth in territory, quota and attainment.
- You will bring established contacts within large, Fortune 500 accounts within the territory that will be a significant plus
- You easily develop and maintain C-level customer relationships
- You have demonstrated success in complex, long-term sales cycles with large customers
- You employ a multi-faceted prospecting capability, encompassing the ability to sell solutions and not just products
- You have a track record staying organized in managing forecast/pipeline using CRM system
- You are an Innovative thinker, understanding that one size does not fit all.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.