Sr. Account Executive (North Chicago & South Wisc)Primary Location Chicago, Illinois Additional Locations US, Wisconsin, Milwaukee Date posted 10/23/2018
McAfee seeks to hire a seasoned and accomplished sales professional to expand our regional sales efforts in Northern Chicago and Southern Wisc.
We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record as a hunter and account manager. While the focus is on enterprise software and hardware solutions sales, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with state, local, and education associations and value-added resellers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing and executing against the overall sales strategy of the territory. The Regional Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including, but not limited to, resource planning, budget review, contract adherence as well as working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams; forecasting and training.
- Establishes short and long-term goals plus a plan in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
- Remains knowledgeable of all McAfee products to facilitate sales effort.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
Required Competencies, Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 8+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of the territory including state and local government, education, and purchasing & contracts related to the public sector
- Experience and credibility selling to the C & Senior Manager level
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen and the ability to relate it with business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Must have a proven track record of qualifying & closing deals resulting in a history of quota attainment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Illinois, Chicago
US, Wisconsin, Milwaukee
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- McAfee Security Senior Emergency Incident Response Consultant - Remote Based Sales Baltimore, Maryland, Chicago, Illinois, Richmond, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida, Miami, Florida, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Cleveland, Ohio, San Diego, California, Columbus, Ohio, San Francisco, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, Indiana, Columbia, South Carolina, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, St Louis, Missouri, Overland Park, Kansas, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Fairfax, Virginia, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, Irvine, California, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Bellevue, Washington, Dallas, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, Raleigh, North Carolina, Los Angeles, California, , New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, New York, New York, Houston, Texas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rockville, Maryland
- Support Account Manager (SAM) Sales, Account Manager Chicago, Illinois
- McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant - Remote Based (Anywhere USA) Sales, Security Consultant Chicago, Illinois, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Cleveland, Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio, Louisville, Kentucky, Indianapolis, Indiana, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, St Louis, Missouri, Overland Park, Kansas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Detroit, Michigan, Baltimore, Maryland, Richmond, Virginia, Albuquerque, New Mexico, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Columbia, South Carolina, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Stamford, Connecticut, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Washington DC, District of Columbia, San Antonio, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, Irvine, California, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Dallas, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, Raleigh, North Carolina, Los Angeles, California, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, New York, New York, Houston, Texas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rockville, Maryland