Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO / FSO)Primary Location Columbia, Maryland Date posted 06/13/2019
Job Title:Sr. Industrial Security Specialist / CSSO
US, Maryland, Columbia
As an FSO/CSSO at McAfee Public Sector, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring all aspects of the National Industrial Security Program ensuring the requirements of the NISPOM in addition to ensuring the Intelligence Community Directives (ICD's) are implemented to prevent unauthorized disclosure of classified information. Manage the security aspect of classified government contract programs and provide oversight of the day-to-day operations of a cleared facility. Lead self-inspections to confirm security compliance and work with stakeholders to determine a mitigation strategy for any instances of non-compliance.
Interact with internal and external customers or government security officials to perform security duties, including DSS and IC representatives in addition to monitoring progress to maintain approval of FCLs and secure spaces. Interface with customer-facing staff to ensure industrial security services support strategy aligns with leadership-defined business strategy and define and present compliance status and risks and mitigation strategies to industrial security leadership.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
Job Title: Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO / FSO)
Clearance: Active Top-Secretsecurityclearancewith SCIeligibility and FullScope Polygraph
About the Role:
- Responsible for dailysecurityoperations andIntelligenceCommunityDirective (ICDs) and NISP/NISPOM compliance for ourfacility
- track and monitor classified contracts andDD-254’s
- Investigate, prepare, and submitSecurityViolations andIncidentReports as required by applicable government directives
- facilityfor required annualaudits/vulnerability assessmentsconducted by variousgovernment agencies
- Administer personnelsecuritysystem for clearances andperiodicreinvestigations through JPAS and customermethods
- coordinate and conduct annualsecurityeducationandtraining in relationto the NISPOM, customerrequirements, and companypolicy to ensure compliance withrequirements
- a relationshipwithvarious DoDAgencyRepresentative(s),DSSRepresentative(s),primecontractor and subcontractorFSOs
- personnelsecurityrecords andPersonallyIdentifiableInformation (PII)
- Serve as COMSECManagerfor facility
- secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone andencryption devices) andclassified keying material inventories, inspectionsandotherCOMSECrelated support and oversight
- aninventoryanddocumentcontrolprogram to accountforCOMSECequipmentandmaterials
- 10+ years experience as a CSSO
- Familiar with upcoming DISS and NISS change
- Previous securityexperienceworking in an SAP/SCIenvironment
- andCOMSECmanagers course certification
- certificationissued by CDSE
- Active and current Top-Secretsecurityclearancewith SCIeligibility and FullScope Polygraph
- andabilitytoeffectively use JPAS,e-QIP,Access Commander and DIAS
- Experience working on a DSS compliant Insider Threat program
- Knowledge and experiencewithworkingwithvarious ICAgency’s
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- oriented and wellorganized; able to multi-taskandhandle competingpriorities and deadlines
- in writing and reviewingDD254's at all levels (fromproposal to close out) to identifysecurityrequirements and then assure compliance
- reviewingall securitydocuments to include e-QIPsfor accuracyandcompleteness
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)