McAfee Professional Services HBSS ConsultantPrimary Location Columbia, Maryland Additional Locations Date posted 06/06/2019
Role: McAfee Professional Services HBSS Consultant
Location - Fort Meade, MD
Clearance Required: Top Secret (TS/SCI) with CI Poly or Full Scope Poly
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
The Professional Services Consultant will be a key member of McAfee Security Federal Solution Services team. The McAfee HBSS Systems EndPoint Consultant and will be responsible for providing implementation and operational support of McAfee ePO, PA, HIPS enterprise solutions.
About the Role:
- Manage and perform HBSS deployments using McAfee ePO, PA and HIPS products
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
- Teach McAfee product training courses
- Helping with update and/or create training course material
- Manage simultaneous projects
- Create Statement of Work/Proposals
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience.
- CISSP or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Requires an active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products.
- Demonstrated and hands on experience with HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Maryland, Columbia
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- McAfee Federal Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect – Remote Based Sales, Sales Engineer Rockville, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Houston, Texas, New York, New York, Detroit, Michigan, Boston, Massachusetts, Florida, New Jersey, Raleigh, North Carolina, Omaha, Nebraska, Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Texas, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Overland Park, Kansas, St Louis, Missouri, Austin, Texas, Columbia, South Carolina, Indianapolis, Indiana, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Louisville, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newport News, Virginia, Columbia, Maryland, Richmond, Virginia, Chicago, Illinois, Baltimore, Maryland, Washington D.C., District of Columbia