McAfee Security Cyber Defense EngineerPrimary Location Columbia, Maryland Additional Locations Date posted 03/07/2019
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required for this position.
About the Role:
- This position is for a cyber defense engineer who will architect, deploy, operate, and maintain McAfee products, including ATD, NSP, GTI, HIPS, VSE, and ePO.
- The engineer must be experienced with network engineering and operations, as well as endpoint administration, including Windows and Linux operating systems.
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
SMD1 - US - Columbia MD
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.