McAfee Security Professional Services Principal ConsultantPrimary Location Columbia, Maryland Additional Locations Date posted 07/30/2018
McAfee is currently seeking Professional Services Architects/Engineers to fulfill a very demanding and growing part of our Federal Business. As you might know, McAfee is one of the largest dedicated security companies in the world, and an employer of choice. We're big enough to offer career opportunities on a global scale and yet small enough to care about your personal goals. Ours is a culture of achievement and innovation where fresh thinking and originality are encouraged. And exceptional training, development, recognition and rewards are here for the taking. Our mission is simple: people should enjoy life protected from threats, and free from a heavy burden of managing protection. And accomplishing our mission requires the best people in the world. So, whatever your area of expertise, for security careers, your future is at McAfee.
- Demonstrated skills in QA processes and testing techniques
- Quality Assurance processes and implementation with JIRA / Confluence
- Create in-depth Quality Assurance and development test cases with zephyr for JIRA/Confluence
- Drive automation throughout the testing process. Design / customize test automation frameworks using Python
- Proven implementation of quality processes including peer reviews, unit testing and other defect prevention techniques.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, reduce support, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes.
- Experience / understanding of Security domain.
- Working experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working experience of databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MYSQL
- In Depth McAfee product knowledge and experience specializing in HIPS policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
- 8570 Compliant
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Tool Command Language (TCL)
- In Depth Knowledge of McAfee Products; specializing in Host Intrusion prevention
- Knowledge / Experience with McAfee Endpoint Security product
- In Depth knowledge of the DoD/Government infrastructure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Maryland, Columbia
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Cyber Defense Engineer Sales Columbia, Maryland
- Professional Services Consultant - IPS Sales Dallas, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Columbia, Maryland, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Nashville, Tennessee, San Jose, California, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Santa Clara, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Raleigh, North Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, Los Angeles, California, Boulder, Colorado, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, , Plano, Texas, Stamford, Connecticut, Boise, Idaho, New Jersey, Idaho Falls, Idaho, Massachusetts, Phoenix, Arizona, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas
- McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant Sales, Security Consultant Columbia, Maryland