Sr. Account Executive (Central / N. Ohio)Primary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations US, Ohio, Columbus Date posted 04/22/2019
Sr. Account Manager (Ohio region)
In Ohio region
McAfee seeks to hire a seasoned and accomplished sales professional to join the Enterprise Sales team and expand our regional sales efforts in Ohio. We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record as a hunter within the region already. While the focus is on enterprise software and hardware solutions sales, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with complimentary solution providers and value-added resellers.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share of cyber security, (network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, & cloud security) we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class security products for consumer and enterprise customers.
About the role:
Responsible for developing and executing against the overall sales strategy of the account list. The Enterprise Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including, but not limited to, resource planning, budget review, contract adherence as well as working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams; forecasting and training.
- Establishes short and long-term goals plus a plan in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 8+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of the territory including state and local government, education, and purchasing & contracts related to the public sector
- Experience and credibility selling to the C & Senior Manager level
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Remains knowledgeable of all McAfee products to facilitate sales effort.
- Strong work ethic
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Adaptability and Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing business needs.
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — you build customer confidence, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to customers are met.
- Decision Making & Judgement — you recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- Initiative — you have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- Integrity & Ethics — you live out our McAfee values in everything that you do.
- Product/Technical Knowledge – you are able to convey the value proposition for each of our solutions.
- Personal Organization – you are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- Results Focused – you like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
- Technical Knowledge & Skills – you are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever-changing technical and Security landscape. Also, you are enthusiastic for new systems and applications.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
RLUSA - Remote United States of America - USA
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Regional Account Manager - Atlanta, GA Sales, Account Manager Santa Clara, California
- Customer Success Manager - NA - US Western Region Sales Santa Clara, California, Plano, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Miami, Florida, Los Angeles, California, New York, New York, Chicago, Illinois
- Customer Success Manager - NA Sales Santa Clara, California, Plano, Texas, Seattle, Washington, San Francisco, California, Chicago, Illinois