Business Development Team Manager, EMEAPrimary Location Cork, Cork Date posted 10/23/2019
Job Title:Business Development Team Manager, EMEA
The EMEA inside sales team at McAfee is one of the fastest growing parts of our sales force and is acknowledged as the proving ground for the top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota!
Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking a motivated manager with a consultative sales nature who truly wants to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Dual responsibility managing EMEA BDR team and EMEA Cloud Inside Sales Specialists
- The BDRs are responsible for scheduling qualified prospect meetings/demos for Core ISRs across the full MFE portfolio
- The Cloud ISRs work closely with Core ISR teams to drive customer adoptions of Cloud SW and services
- Develop strategies, goals and objectives aligned to Core Team’s GTM
- Responsible for weekly reporting including sales bookings forecasting, and performance reviews
- Work strategically with Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, the Core sales team, and all respective leadership groups to align to pipeline generating initiatives
- Including but not limited to Inbound Lead qualification, proactive Outbound prospecting and campaign creation, and tradeshow support
- Maintain knowledge relevant to McAfee products and solutions by participating in sales training, webinars, social media, discovery calls, and engineering training
- Develop relationships internally with cross functional groups and various stakeholders
- Own and support management and prospecting activities
- Meet or exceed opportunity/ appointment quota through phone & email prospecting & lead qualification
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including calling guides, audience segmentation and approach
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesForce.com (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.)
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, engaging questions and other FAQ's
- Collaborate successfully with Field Sales to optimize team selling productivity
- Provide value added market intelligence to the Corporate & Product Marketing teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver above expectation results in driving pipeline opportunities and revenue for enterprise software level deals
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to Executive Management
- Excellent organizational, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools use
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.