Commercial Account Manager (Polish)- RemotePrimary Location Ireland, Dublin Additional Location(s) Remote Ireland Date posted 05/04/2021
Job Title:Commercial Account Manager (Polish)- Remote
Role Overview:In the role of Account Manager within our Commercial Inside Sales team you will report directly to the Manager, Inside Sales and work with a team of high performers. As a Trusted adviser working from our Centre of Excellence you will sell McAfee products (through distribution channels) and performing account management responsibilities to existing customers, and generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- You will sell company products (through distribution channels) and perform account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers and generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads
- Identify decision makers, understand customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommend the most suitable products/service, identify features and benefits, overcome customer objections, and close sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales team
- Inform and engage customers using techniques to motivate customers; urge action toward actual purchases with McAfee Providers
- Provide customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction through internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- Native Polish speaker
- 2+ years of inside sales/channel experience or similar
- Track record in achieving sales quotas and forecasted revenue targets.
- You thrive on the pursuit of new business and retention of clients
- Resources Management - the ability to develop and engage a virtual sales team to win opportunities
- You have a proficient level of technical skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working on CRM software solutions.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.