Cyber Security Inside Sales Account Manager, ItalianPrimary Location Ireland, Cork Date posted 01/13/2021
Job Title:Cyber Security Inside Sales Account Manager, Italian
Role Overview:We are looking for a new team member who is defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. We are looking for a hunter to drive new business through distribution channels as part of our Inside Sales Team!
As an Inside Sales Account Manager working from our state of the art Cork offices you will be responsible for selling McAfee products to a defined set of accounts. You will be performing Inside Sales/Account Management responsibilities, as well as penetrating new greenfield customers by a variety of means leveraging phone, email and social media along with campaigns targeted at customers and verticals where opportunities exist.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Responsible for selling company products (through distribution channels) and performing account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
- Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with McAfee.
- Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- Good knowledge of the Italian IT sector
- Native Italian speaker
- Business Development
- Hunter Mentality
- Customer Engagement
- Demonstrated Inside Sales Experience
- 2-4 years of sales experience or similar in the IT sector
- Strong communication and Account management skills, good knowledge of principles and methods for showcasing, promoting and selling products and solutions.
- A technology background would be preferred however not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided.
- Demonstrate comfort executing live call-handling in an Inside Sales environment.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- A willingness to work and play-to win with us.
- A passion for finding new ways to keep our customers safe in the digital world
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.