EMEA Payroll Team LeadPrimary Location Cork, Cork Additional Locations Date posted 01/31/2019
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Team Lead
Location: Cork, Ireland
We are seeking a driven EMEA payroll Team Lead to join our team in Cork. Reporting directly to the Global Payroll manager, this role will work alongside and lead a team of three EMEA payroll analysts. The Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and timely processing of monthly payrolls across the EMEA region. This will be a challenging role within a globally recognized organization in an exciting and fast paced environment.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Co-ordinate and lead EMEA payroll team
- Complete day to day payroll operational tasks required for EMEA entities as and when required
- Implementing and maintaining controls over all payroll documentation and processes
- Co-ordinate, lead and support the team in EMEA Payroll Projects
- Drive operational improvements and standardization across payroll function
- Partner closely with Payroll Vendors, HR, Accounting, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners
- Ensure accurate completion all EMEA payrolls in a timely manner in line with SOX controls.
- Manage and troubleshoot any issues to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ people management required;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience EMEA payroll processing and statutory payroll regulations;
- Detailed understanding of all payroll stakeholders and their needs;
- Excellent computer skills including a very high level of excel skills;
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- Qualification with IPASS or similar is required
- Other languages – Spanish is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Workday and ADP Streamline & Globalview a plus
- Strong technical skills, quick to learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills, ability to manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Previous experience working in a high volume payroll processing in a fast paced/dynamic environment
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (Ireland)
BCG1 - Ireland - Cork