Named Account Manager (German)Primary Location Cork, Cork Date posted 01/17/2020
Job Title:Named Account Manager (German)
We are looking for a new team member who is defined by their unique and
innovative skills, style or point of view. We are looking for a hunter to drive
new business through distribution channels as part of our Commercial Sales
The Named Account Manager will be responsible for
selling McAfee products to a defined set of accounts. They will be
performing Inside Sales/Account Management responsibilities, as well as
penetrating new greenfield customers by a variety of means leveraging
phone, email and social media along with campaigns targeted at customers
and verticals where opportunities exist.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Reporting to the EMEA Lead, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing and increasing the business stream in the Named Accounts of his/her assigned sales territory (GER).
- This is a quota carrying sales role targeting the large Commercial business market for McAfee products suite. The candidate is responsible for generating net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. The candidate is responsible for the overall health and sales performance, including growing the size of the large transactions, of a defined list of strategic accounts in defined patch.
- Daily responsibilities will include end user sales calls, joint account calls with various internal and external partners or stakeholders, cold calling, forecasting and other sales related activities
- Responsible for selling company products (through distribution channels) and performing account mgmt. responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identifies stakeholders, understand customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales teams as appropriate.
- Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with McAfee.
- Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- Self-starter with a high energy level
- Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to everyday language
- Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Demonstrated large commercial software sales experience and experience selling information security solutions
- 3-5 years of sales experience or similar in the IT sector
- Strong communication and Account management skills, good knowledge of policies and methods for showcasing, promoting and selling products and solutions.
- A technology background would be preferred however not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided.
- A willingness to work and play-to win with us.
- A passion for finding new ways to keep our customers safe in the digital world
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.