Program ManagerPrimary Location Ireland, Cork Date posted 05/04/2021
Job Title:Program Manager
Role Overview:You would help build overall SW Programme Management. Focus across the entire upstream and downstream impacts; call out and manage risks. Experience with software process, integrating customer POV.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role :
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
- Establish the program governance (controls).
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress.
- Manage risks and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies.
- Manage partners' communication.
- Manage the main programme documentation.
- Good knowledge and handling of program management methodology and techniques.
- Experience with the wider goals of the program.
- Experience working with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
About you :
- 10+Years with Project/Program management experience
- Experience managing Programs in a Security domain would be a plus but not necessary
- Responsibilities will include complete ownership of multiple Programs and working with Cross- functional teams for implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex customer business and technical requirements
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- High level of self-initiative and self-motivation
- Agile/Scrum experience is required
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.