Customer Lifecycle Manager - RemotePrimary Location Czechia Date posted 14-Apr-2022
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Customer Lifecycle Manager to join our Customer Lifecycle team within the Marketing department. The role will focus on optimizing customer experience, driving CX improvement. You will experience designing and deploying improvements to Customer journeys, interpreting results and working cross-functionally to share insights and develop action plans for continuous improvement. You will understand the significant shift towards ‘Customer at the Core’ in McAfee, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions.
This is a remote position in Czech. We will only consider candidates currently in Czech and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Drive Customer journey mapping improvement initiatives and projects
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement in customer experience to enhance products and services.
- Collaborate with business leaders and cross-functional teams as a customer advocate to integrate customer feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve customer usability, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide support in establishing messaging guard rails and governance
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (CX management, Customer journey mapping in cyber security software industry)
- Customer focused; driven to improve customer experience at every touchpoint
- Ability to drive project and coordinate initiatives to be delivered in great quality and time
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build productive internal working relationships
- Demonstrates project management skills and successful track record of completion
- Great storytelling skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to interpret data reports
- Ability to speak effectively before teams to successfully facilitate workshops
- Ability to present results to the management
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.