Inside Sales EngineerPrimary Location US, Texas, Dallas Date posted 02/22/2021
Job Title:Inside Sales Engineer
US, Texas, Dallas
Role Overview:As an Commercial Security Sales Engineer (CSE), you will work with customer support and commercial account managers as an expert. You will assist the sales teams in technical presentations, be the go to person for technical knowledge, customer demos and to help qualify the customer's requirements and build a solution that address the customer's needs. Positioning the Device to cloud and Threat defense life-cycle, how it solves customer's problems and how we differentiate from the competition will be a core requirement of this role. You will be office based.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
The Ideal SE will understand and have In-depth knowledge of Cloud Architectures and on-premise hub and spoke infrastructures. Understand the challenges our customers are facing in todays work and the transformation going on in the industry.
- Participate in sales conference calls with Teams, providing product information and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how McAfee 's solutions can provide value to them.
- Can present "Device to Cloud Solution" and how this addresses the customers' needs and outcomes.
- Can present "Threat Defense Lifecycle" and how this addresses the customers' needs and outcomes.
- Provide exemplary technical expertise on customer product and solution demonstrations.
- Contribute in the writing of solution proposals and ensure it meets or exceed the customer's requirements and fit for the intended purpose.
- Contribute to the a technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs
- Build and participate in pipeline driving activities
- Retain a competent level of knowledge and technical hands on experience across McAfee products, solutions and sales proposition.
- Stay informed about security trends and industry analysts reports and information
- Share best practices, providing feedback to product management and supporting the go to market programs of the company.
- Support customer beta activities and early adopter programs
- Provide technical escalation management within accounts
- Update the technical SE activities within Salesforce system
- Complete activities on time and to the desired outcomes
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches and build pipeline
- Ensure successful product evaluations
- Remote planning and execute customer product pilot
- Follow McAfee corporate guidelines and compliance
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.