Inside Sales RepPrimary Location Dallas, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 08/15/2018
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big! At McAfee, Together is power.
Senior Inside Sales Rep
The North American inside sales team at McAfee is the fastest growing part of our salesforce and is acknowledged as the proving ground for the top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota!
Our UAR team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined geography, hunt for net-new logo opportunities while actively farming within existing accounts – solution renewals and up-selling.
- Leveraging pre-qualified leads, maintain high call volume (45 calls per day) and generate a minimum of 2 prospects per quarter.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Work daily with channel partners to help close business
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of McAfee's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- The individual must have 2+ years professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Must have direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue in line with assigned metrics and targets
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Dallas
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Inside Sales Account Manager (Named Account) Sales, Account Manager, Inside Sales Dallas, Texas
- McAfee Security Senior Emergency Incident Response Consultant - Remote Based Sales Baltimore, Maryland, Chicago, Illinois, Richmond, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida, Miami, Florida, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Cleveland, Ohio, San Diego, California, Columbus, Ohio, San Francisco, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, Indiana, Columbia, South Carolina, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, St Louis, Missouri, Overland Park, Kansas, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Fairfax, Virginia, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, Irvine, California, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Bellevue, Washington, Dallas, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, Raleigh, North Carolina, Los Angeles, California, , New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, New York, New York, Houston, Texas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rockville, Maryland, Chandler, Arizona
- Service Source Client Liaison Sales Dallas, Texas