Manager, Technical Support (Remote)Primary Location US, Texas, Dallas Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 03/03/2021
Job Title:Manager, Technical Support (Remote)
Role Overview:We're looking for a Manager, Assigned Technical Contact to lead the Customer Outcome Assurance organization's strategic direction and operational execution. You will gather insights to identify ways to improve each step in the customer lifecycle and promote return on investment for our customers by driving adoption and consumption of McAfee products.You have a mix of relationship management, business and technical skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work with support, engineering, sales, and professional services to create solutions and make McAfee an outstanding customer success organization. You will report to the Senior Manager, Assigned Technical Contact.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Manage a global team of Assigned Technical Contacts supporting NA customers who are driving premium support relationship and ensuring that McAfee is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account
- You will lead your team to provide outstanding experiences that increase adoption and usage of McAfee products, and in turn ensuring retention of accounts that would lead to renewals and references for analysts and prospects
- You will help us promote technical excellence within your team through training programs and certifications
- Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting McAfee products in both internal and external knowledge-bases
- You will partner with Support to ensure that technical issues are resolved quickly by escalating to resources throughout the company and working with global support team
- Focus on customer satisfaction, timeliness of support delivery and understanding customer needs around speed, quality, and value
- You will design, build and implement the processes, tools and systems that drive sustained product adoption, expansion of new products and long term customer success
- You will work closely with Customer Success Managers to clearly define customer success plan and drive project and engagements plans to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- You will partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified
- You will use dashboards and metrics to drive operational efficiencies and customer success, and identify areas for improvement.
- You will help us promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align projects across teams
- 5+ years of customer facing in Security Consulting, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Executive level project management
- Organized, process and documentation-oriented approach
- Position demands a lead-by-example approach with high degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Performed win/win strategies to maximize renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- Experience working with enterprise accounts to solve problems
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools
- Proven escalation management experience
- Knowledge and experience of security domain and security products.
- Any previous experience on McAfee products is an advantage
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $93,000.00