Software Sales Account Rep (Dallas, TX)Primary Location Dallas, Texas Date posted 09/04/2019
Job Title:Software Sales Account Rep (Dallas, TX)
US, Texas, Dallas
Responsible for developing and executing against the overall sales strategy of the account list. The Enterprise Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including, but not limited to, resource planning, budget review, contract adherence as well as working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams; forecasting and training.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Establishes short and long-term goals plus a plan in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 8+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of the territory including state and local government, education, and purchasing & contracts related to the public sector
- Experience and credibility selling to the C & Senior Manager level
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Remains knowledgeable of all McAfee products to facilitate sales effort.
- Strong work ethic
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Adaptability and Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing business needs.
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — you build customer confidence, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to customers are met.
- Decision Making & Judgement — you recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- Initiative — you have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- Integrity & Ethics — you live out our McAfee values in everything that you do.
- Product/Technical Knowledge – you are able to convey the value proposition for each of our solutions.
- Personal Organization – you are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- Results Focused – you like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
- Technical Knowledge & Skills – you are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever-changing technical and Security landscape. Also, you are enthusiastic for new systems and applications.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Primary Location:US, Texas, Dallas
- McAfee Security SIEM Consultant – US Remote Field Based Opportunity Sales Santa Clara, California, Houston, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Florida, Massachusetts, , Los Angeles, California, Raleigh, North Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, Irvine, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Stamford, Connecticut, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Columbia, South Carolina, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, San Diego, California, New York, New York, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Nashua, New Hampshire, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois, New Jersey
- Regional Solution Architect Sales Dallas, Texas