Enterprise Account ManagerPrimary Location , Dubai Date posted 08/14/2019
Job Title:Enterprise Account Manager
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
The Enterprise Account Manager cultivates and manages corporate end user relationships on behalf of McAfee and creates and delivers value based solutions which utilize the entire portfolio of McAfee products
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- The Enterprise Account Manager cultivates and manages corporate end user relationships on behalf of McAfee and creates and delivers value based solutions which utilize the entire suite of McAfee products.
- Working within a defined territory of 10 or less accounts, the role involves developing regional and national corporate sales as well as focusing a broad array of internal resources to deliver solutions across various buying units of an enterprise organization, creating the need for a long term strategic relationship, while also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today.
- This position calls on the largest customers that McAfee services in a direct sales model, with little to no inside sales support.
- Sales are complex and large, involving internal use, sell through business, and potential consumer business.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue quota expectations on a quarterly and annual basis
- Accurately forecast based upon realistic pipeline of new business, maintaining an appropriate level of pipeline
- Manage existing accounts and generate new accounts to maximize short term revenue and build future pipeline
- Engage and present up to board level in a business nature discussion regarding McAfee solutions and customer challenges
- Develop, maintain and implement account plans and opportunity plans using Target Account Selling process
- Engage with appropriate delivery, technology and alliance partners to develop unique, business focused solutions
- Input and manage data in sales tracking system from inception to final order
- Managing your own time in attending internal team meetings customer sales meetings
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United Arab Emirates)