McAfee Security ESS Professional Services Architect- Ft Belvoir, VAPrimary Location Fairfax, Virginia Date posted 09/10/2019
Job Title:McAfee Security ESS Professional Services Architect- Ft Belvoir, VA
US, Virginia, Fairfax
As McAfee Endpoint Security Consultant you will be delivering detailed cyber security solutions centered around McAfee Products designed and capable of protecting the government's most important information safeguarding our National Security. You will be implementing and/or supporting products such as ENS 10.x, Data Layer Protection, Application Control, Change Control and ePolicy Orchestrator.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
As a McAfee Security Consultant Engineer a typical day might include the following:
• McAfee Security Consultant develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
• Mange consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment
• Required to interface with company and client managers
Manage and assist the customer with the planning, deployment, and integration in ONE or MORE of the following McAfee technologies:
• McAfee HBSS/ENS 10.X
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
• McAfee DLPe
• McAfee Application Control
• McAfee Change Control
• McAfee Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
• McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE)
• Experience working with SQL
• Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Client and Servers)
• Knowledge of and experience working with TCP/IP, routers, switches, network architectures, etc.
• Experience with various Microsoft product suites such as Operating Systems; SQL database; SMS management suite; Security solution and Network Management Solutions.
• Able to travel up to 10%
• Understand McAfee Security Architecture and multi-tier security infrastructure
• Demonstrate the capability of designing and implementing a security solution utilizing various security products
• Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products
• Demonstrated and at least 4 years of hands-on experience with Windows Administration and Engineering. Windows advanced troubleshooting and integration preferred.
• Qualified candidates ideally will have at least 4 years of experience in Information Security and 6 plus years of real-world experience in Information Technology
• Microsoft Certification highly desired
• Demonstrated and hands-on experience with HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products
• CISSP certification is highly desirable
• Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Primary Location:US, Virginia, Fairfax
- McAfee Security SIEM Consultant – US Remote Field Based Opportunity Sales Santa Clara, California, Houston, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Florida, Massachusetts, , Los Angeles, California, Raleigh, North Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, Irvine, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Stamford, Connecticut, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Columbia, South Carolina, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, San Diego, California, New York, New York, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Nashua, New Hampshire, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois, New Jersey