McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant - Ft Belvoir, VAPrimary Location Fairfax, Virginia Additional Locations Date posted 11/14/2018
Specific tasks and experience include (but not limited to):
- Deliver onsite and remote security application/endpoint protection designs, implementations and training for a wide variety of customers.
- Be able to identify gaps in application and endpoint security architecture and recommend strategies using a combination of industry-standard security best practices, software controls and other necessary changes to promote a higher level of information security practices.
- Write formal reports, architecture designs, optimization guides and best-practice white papers covering a variety of security topics.
- Participate in conference calls, onsite meetings and roundtables with customers, sales, internal product development and support to gather data, scope new and existing work, evaluate or suggest new product features and assist in resolving existing product issues.
- Recognize and generate potential product and consulting services sales leads when appropriate and necessary.
- Be able to illustrate and explain use cases for implementation of SIEM alarms, Watchlists, reporting and correlations of data from and covering multiple data sources.
- Detailed understanding of the TCP and IP protocol suites and ability to dissect and explain the contents of traffic and packets.
- Experience with configuration of debug, event generation and logging functionality within application and operating systems, using Syslog or flat file generation.
- Design, implement and optimize applications within a virtualized environment.
- Prior experience of two (2) or more years within an Information Security consulting, analysis or management role where SIEMs/SEMs and other log analysis technologies were principal technologies actively used.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Any of the following skills and experience are a plus –
- McAfee Security HBSS, System Administration, Network Administration, Network Security, and Threat Assessment
- Ability to write technical documentation such as Enterprise HBSS Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs
- Ability to implement, configure and maintain McAfee Endpoint installations, Endpoint policy configuration on Windows and Linux via ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- Experienced in the installation, configuration, use, and trouble-shooting of current versions of Host Based Security System (HBSS) suite software applications and such as McAfee Agent (MA), VirusScan Enterprise (VSE), VirusScan Enterprise for Linux (VSEL), Data Loss Prevention (DLPe), Policy Auditor (PA), Host Data Loss Prevention (HIPS), McAfee Application Control (MAC) and McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS), TIE, DXL, and ATD.
- Any experience with McAfee core technologies for Endpoint or Network Security
- Prior experience using SIEM.
- Experience working in a NOC/SOC environment.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Virginia, Fairfax
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- McAfee Security Senior Emergency Incident Response Consultant - Remote Based Sales Baltimore, Maryland, Chicago, Illinois, Richmond, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida, Miami, Florida, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Cleveland, Ohio, San Diego, California, Columbus, Ohio, San Francisco, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, Indiana, Columbia, South Carolina, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, St Louis, Missouri, Overland Park, Kansas, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Fairfax, Virginia, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, Irvine, California, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Bellevue, Washington, Dallas, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, Raleigh, North Carolina, Los Angeles, California, , New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, New York, New York, Houston, Texas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rockville, Maryland, Chandler, Arizona