Enterprise Account ManagerPrimary Location PRC, Guangzhou Additional Location(s) PRC, Shenzhen Date posted 09/07/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Account Manager
Role Overview:Your role will be critical in enhancing our customers security posture, protecting them from today’s and tomorrow’s threat landscape. The focus will be to continuing to grow our presence across south China region. Our customers’ success is enabled through us innovating and partnering with them throughout their operational life cycle. Operational efficacy, agility, efficiency and adaptability is critical for our customers and you will develop and orchestrate account plans to achieve those outcomes.
You will report to the Regional Sales Director, Great China Group.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- Define key accounts in south China region, focusing a broad array of other teams to create solutions across multiple buying units of an enterprise organization, creating the need for a long-term strategic relationship, while also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today.
- You will call on install-based and new accounts selling McAfee Enterprise solutions in a direct sales model
- Identify business owners within focused accounts, build trust and relationship with key stakeholders
- Work on comprehensive account strategy for focused accounts
- Collaborate with channel not just on fulfillment but also and especially on exploring and qualifying new sales opportunities, leveraging partner strength to manage and close opportunities
- Create and maintain a solid pipeline across all McAfee Enterprise solution segments
- To build a secure IT environment is a journey – accompany the customer in each stage of the sales cycle and don’t stop once the customer purchased the solution
- Support the customer when issues appear by orchestrating the McAfee enterprise resources
- You have 5 years+ sales experience selling software solutions in the Enterprise space, preferably coming from cybersecurity background
- Exceed assigned revenue quota expectations on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop territory plans, account plans and opportunity plans.
- Forecast based on realistic pipeline of new business, maintaining an appropriate level of pipeline
- Manage existing accounts and create new business to maximize short-term revenue and build future pipeline
- Engage and present up to board level regarding McAfee Enterprise solutions and customer challenges
- Engage with appropriate functions such as Pre-Sales, Architects, Professional Services, technology and alliance partners to develop unique, business-focused solutions
- Input and manage accounts and opportunity data in SFDC from Lead to final order
- Attend internal team meetings and customer sales meetings
- Collaborate with other teams of McAfee Enterprise in closing complex security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Willing to learn new technologies and embrace new challenges
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.