Software Engineering InternPrimary Location Hillsboro, Oregon Additional Locations Date posted 01/02/2019
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cybersecurity, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research and cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry leaders, we aim to develop high-performance system software solutions with availability and reliability.
We are looking for interns with unique and innovative skills, style, and point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you possess a passion for cybersecurity design. Some of the responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing and implementing enterprise class applications using Java and related frameworks
- Preparing technical designs for application development
- Practicing standardized development processes to create quality deliverables
- Assisting the support team to ensure quality of the product from the initial design
- Capturing and understanding customer use cases
- Improving processes and products lines
- Communicating with key stakeholders within the organization to build and deliver product features
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.