DOD Sales Account Manager PAC RegionPrimary Location Honolulu, Hawaii Date posted 03/23/2020
Job Title:DOD Sales Account Manager PAC Region
US, Hawaii, Honolulu
As a member of the McAfee DoD sales team, you will report directly to the Vice President of Federal Sales. This opportunity is to effectively and passionately engage with the DoD in the pacific region territory, leading them on their journey to provide the war fighter the strongest cyber security solutions.
This role will be based in the Hawaii area, geographically aligned to our largest DoD accounts.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About this Role:
- Meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota
- Manage existing territory while growing footprint
- Driving New Business (‘hunter' mentality)
- Building pipeline to 3x quota or greater
- Accurately forecasting business Commit, Upside and Pipeline (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Ability to cold call and identify potential customers, initiate a sales relationship, prepare and present a McAfee security solution, and finalize the sales process by closing the deal
- The ability to engage and work with military and civilian executives at the C-Level (Gen & SES Level)
- Strong Team Player; leverages all internal & external resources available to ensure success
- Capable of closing software, hardware and services contracts exceeding $ 1M+
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze the needs of customers and determine how to position McAfee products and professional services to competitively meet those needs
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with customers
- Leverage our channel partners to drive new revenue
- You must be a United States Citizen
- You must hold DoD Secret or higher security clearance (or be clearable for one)
- Your background includes 3+ years of selling into Federal/DOD
- You understand and communicate the McAfee value proposition
- Consistent quota attainment selling enterprise SW/HW/Services over 4 + quarters
- You must be able to travel 60% of the time
- Direct experience selling successfully into the United States Army, Navy/MC, and USAF
- Direct selling expertise with new technology to new customers; ‘hunter' mentality
- Consistent quota attainment selling cyber security products / services into the DoD
- Business acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities
- Team player; leverages all internal & external resources available to ensure success
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.