Senior Product Manager, Structured ApplicationsPrimary Location Hyderabad, Telangana Additional Locations Date posted 02/05/2019
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As a Senior Product Manager for Structured applications in the Cloud Business Unit, you will be responsible for building the best in class security product to protect enterprise data on cloud services. You will be responsible to drive product strategy, roadmap, planning, execution and delighting customers as they secure data in the Cloud. This position requires the ability to understand cloud security, threat protection use cases and driving a roadmap aimed at enabling enterprises to drive a secure, cloud strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to efficient execution and delivery.
• Define and execute upon a roadmap by working closely with customers, field teams and engineering.
• Gather, nurture product vision and requirements by working with customers and prospects, market research and competitive analysis.
• Partner with engineering and user experience teams to build best in class product- solving customers’ real-world problems, makes them successful in their roles and is easy to use.
• Partner closely with McAfee’s data science team to cover a comprehensive set of threat vectors with minimal false positives.
• Enable the field to best position the product, create and deliver training content for direct sales teams as well as partners and support teams.
• Drive strategic partner decisions relevant to the product.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong leadership skills to lead by influence and not authority.
• Meticulous and articulate in communication and delivery of responsibilities.
• Ability to go deep into analytical and technical conversations with customers and engineering.
• Exemplary skills in creative problem solving to arrive at MVP and easy to use product.
• Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required.
Required Experience and Skills
• Must have 6-8 years of Product Management experience.
• Must have Product Management experience in an information security company.
• Must be an expert at User Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and other Threat Protection technologies.
• Must have information security expertise and into data, analytics driven data protection.
• A good understanding of the Software Web Gateway market and proxy technology is useful but not a must.
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.