Software Development Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 10-Jan-2022
Role Overview:2-4 years Experience in software development Engineer with passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions and hands on experience creating technical specification and development using Python and/or NodeJs
About the role:
- Design, build, test, and deploy software applications and features
- Carry software products through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write clean, concise, and efficient code
- Manage code documentation and version control
- Work in an agile environment to release software on a regular schedule
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Work as a team player and assist developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 Years’ experience in development with proficiency in at-least one programing language (Nodejs, Python)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Dockerization
- Must have worked on any of cloud platforms (Eg: AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively & Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.