Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Platform- RemotePrimary Location Remote India Additional Location(s) India, Bangalore Date posted 02/02/2021
Job Title:Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Platform
Role Overview:As Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the outbound marketing efforts for McAfee MVISION ePolicy Orchestrator (MVISION ePO). You will actively collaborate with product management, analyst and public relations, sales and marketing teams to define and drive the go-to-market messaging and campaign strategy. The optimal candidate for this role should encompass a strong mix of marketing creativity and experience, business acumen and strong communication skills with executive leaders and exhibit exceptional cross-group collaboration.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Positioning and messaging: Use customer persona insights to manage and create powerful customer-focused messaging concerning essential business challenges and needs, best practices and solutions that differentiates McAfee as a trusted advisor. Summarize multiple discrete messages into higher-level themes and represent these concepts to both business and technical buyers.
- Sales tools and enablement: Work with marketing, product management, technical marketing, and presales and sales teams to develop engaging and creative customer and sales enablement tools. Prepare and develop training material to educate sales and partners on essential differentiators, product strategy and customer benefits.
- Customer Engagement: Organize/participate in customer engagement meetings (e.g. Customer Advisory Boards, annual customer events, EBCs)
- Product Evangelism: Communicate product/solution messaging to customers, prospects, analysts, journalists, and other market influencers across the region.
- Pricing/Packaging: Help develop and implement pricing strategies for the region by understanding customer personas and prevailing market dynamics influencing our buyer.
- Market/Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition to share how McAfee is different and offers value to the customer. Work with Technical Marketing to develop internal and external competitive analysis and selling-against guides with functional or technical comparison of essential features of products and portfolio.
- Go-to-market: Analyze existing and potential routes to market and recommend successful strategies for maximizing revenues across the McAfee product portfolio for the region. Provide guidance on important features necessary to enter new markets and reach existing markets within the region.
- Channel: Work with the Channel to better promote the channel through product and sales training, help with channel call-out days to support campaign programs, provide guidance and support for channel programs designed to push McAfee products.
- Field Marketing: Work as a partner with Field/Campaign Marketing in co-defining what corporate campaigns and programs are relevant for the region. Assist in educating the Geo Marketing team on corporate-led product/solution marketing efforts. Also serve as a resource that can be drawn upon for speaking engagements at field events.
- 6-8 Years of Product Marketing Experience
- Familiarity with Security Platforms and Enterprise Security is desired.
- Successful track record in Product/Solution Marketing ideally in the cyber security industry.
- Expertise in marketing execution and storytelling skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- First-class presentation skills including information collation, public speaking, forum involvement and press launches.
- Ability to travel (up to 30% of the time)
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.