Information Security Risk SpecialistPrimary Location Remote Ireland Date posted 01/13/2022
Role Overview:As an Information Security Risk Specialist, you will be part of the Information Security Governance and Assurance organization with the objective of supporting our Risk Management team, leading security risk assessments, to reduce risk and security exposures across McAfee.
About the role:
- Participate in information security risk assessments, to reduce risk and security exposures across McAfee
- Participate in the planning and direction of information security risk assessments to examine and verify security capabilities, behaviours, and controls related to McAfee’s information assets
- Communicate risk assessment findings and provide risk remediation guidance to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediation or mitigation of risks and assessing residual risk
- Develop and maintain risk management standards, processes and templates.
- Requires knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work
- Providing metrics as it relates to organizational information security risk assessment activities
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- The ability to translate technical language into business terms
- The ability to tell a story in your presentations, both verbal and written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, including information security management frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF, ISO2700x, PCI, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, SOX, COBIT), preferred
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM, preferred
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.