Sales EngineerPrimary Location , Date posted 03/19/2020
Job Title:Sales Engineer
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
As part of the ongoing growth of McAfee, the McAfee Pre-Sales Organization is on an upward growth trajectory – transforming and maturing the Software Security Market. The opportunity that is before us will need the best Security Professionals – and that is exactly who we are looking for - the right individuals to help lead this growth, be a part of the transformation and to ensure our customer experience is outstanding.
From the device to cloud, McAfee provides cyber security solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work towards a common goal of shaping our future by designing the best security products for our customers.
About the role:
As a Security Pre-Sales Engineer (SE), based in Tel Aviv, Reporting to the Sales Engineering Manager, you will play an important role in partnership with your sales account manager(s) to create a solution architecture and proposals that meets the customer’s requirements. You will lead and engage throughout the sales life cycle from discovering the customer’s needs, writing proposals, solution demonstration, architecture solutions, building the customers trust and leading the proof of concept to gain the technical win. Your sales focus will be aligned with our Global 2000/Fortune 500 accounts. You will also work in collaboration with your direct SE Manager and Regional sales directors to contribute to sales strategy and team programs that create a pipeline, customer excellence and best practices on technical wins. The role’s primary responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee the solution sales activities within the sales process to gain the technical win and the customers’ trust
- Participate in solution led sales calls and prospect visits, qualifying the customer’s requirements
- Gather requirements, develop use cases, and understand our client's needs and constraints
- Present the “Threat Defense Life cycle” and how this solves the customers’ need and outcomes
- Provide technical expertise on customer product and solution demonstrations
- Create unsolicited solution proposals and ensure it meets or exceed the customer’s requirements and is fit for the intended purpose
- Oversee the technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs and orchestration of the virtual teams to help provide a comprehensive consultative response
- Present a solution proposal to the customer, demonstrate how we solve the customer’s requirements and how this aligns with the customers’ outcomes and differentiate from the competition
- Lead the proof of concept from engagement, ownership of all activities and orchestration, through to completion
- Stay informed about security trends and industry analysts reports and use this knowledge to guide technical sales wins
- Technical account lead for Customer Executive Briefing events
- Support customer beta activities and early adopter programs
- Follow McAfee corporate guidelines and compliance
- Experience within a Presales/System Engineering role
- Manage Security Operations Center
- Software-defined networking
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Data center Operations
- Network administration and management
- Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions or Network Security & Encryption solutions
- Exposure to Cloud and Virtualization platforms such as VMWare, AWS, Azure and GCP
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.