Sr. Automation/Software Quality EngineerPrimary Location , Date posted 01/14/2020
Job Title:Sr. Automation/Software Quality Engineer
Our team in Tel Aviv is responsible for building a new age of the McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP) endpoint product to address todays and future challenges in DLP area, as well as maintaining the existing versions and supporting customer needs.
Working environment is dynamic and very challenging, both in product and technology areas. The successful candidate will be a team player capable of working on the testing of complex software systems through their full Lifecycle.
If you are passionate about the QA and Security domains, we are offering you a unique and great opportunity to build your career with us and gain experience working with high end network security Systems
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
- Understand customer environment/issue and create a detailed test plan
- Create a detailed Test design for the old and new system areas
- Create a detailed Test cases
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required detailed test plans and scripts for new features
- Review production documentation and provide feedback
- Work and investigate new corporate technologies to provide customers sufficient resolution
- Working on a tight schedule to meet customer needs on time.
- Ability to setup a complex lab environments to reproduce customer environment and issue (AD, Virtualization, security servers), including configurations, installations and maintenance
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Knowledge of Windows admin, including Active directory
- Knowledge of network protocols (e.g. HTTP) – an advantage
- Background in security technologies and products – advantage
- Familiarity with Share point technologies – major advantage
- Scripting Abilities – using power shell, Python or C++ - advantage
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.