IAAS Engineer 3Primary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 11/21/2018
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement enterprise class application using Java and related frameworks.
· Prepare technical designs for application development.
· Practice standardized development processes to create quality deliverables
· Help support team and ensure supportability of the product right from the design. Also effective in capturing and understanding of Customer use cases.
· Provide technical leadership to the team and mentor junior team members.
· Proactive to take up new initiatives to improve the process and products.
· Effectively communicate with other stakeholders within the organization to build and deliver the features.
Essential technical experience and skills:
- Experience level 5+ Years
- Expertise – Core Java, Spring / Spring Boot, MySQL
- Nice to have – Any NoSQL database ~ Elastic, MongoDB
- Nice to have – Big data technologies ~ Hadoop
- Really Nice to have – Experience in cloud services ~ AWS, Azure
Good to have technical experience and skills:
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in security/networking
- Experience SAAS based solutions
- Good attitude and strong believer in teamwork!
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.