Enterprise Accounts Manager - SoCalPrimary Location US, California, Los Angeles Additional Location(s) US, California, Irvine Date posted 02/22/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Accounts Manager - SoCal
US, California, Los Angeles
Role Overview:The McAfee Western Enterprise Sales team is looking for a new regional Enterprise Sales Account Manager. This is a remote position located in the Southern California, CA - and will service accounts in Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego and Las Vegas. You will report to the Regional Director of Enterprise Sales, West.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
Our Enterprise Account Managers provide a variety industry-leading security solutions found in the McAfee portfolio, where we ensure maximum customer support and satisfaction. You'll work with our sales leaders, prospective customers and partners as an expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution will exceed our customer requirements. Being a part of this sales team, you will regularly partner with our Regional Sales leaders and Global Team to oversee the sales support of McAfee's Enterprise Security product line to Fortune 500 customers within this region. You will grow this territory and maximize revenue, while building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning.
About the role:
- Exceed assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of 5M +)
- Grow your territory, maximizing opportunities which will consistently yield both short and long term revenue
- Build future sales pipelines through the demonstration of deep account and territory planning
- Partner with the Sales Engineering team and other departments within McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with our other teams in identifying new opportunities outside your primary product portfolio
- You will regularly produce and close both software contract and professional service opportunities in the range of $150K-$1M
- Participate in sales conference calls, new customer engagements and provide product demonstrations both virtually and in person, demonstrating how McAfee's solutions can provide value to their needs.
- Work with the sales leadership team to strategize on sales approaches
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations
- Provide Sales expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, pilot implementations, beta program administration, and ongoing consultation
- You have a background of success selling security-focused software, cloud and and related professional services to large enterprise organizations
- You are both comfortable and successful growing a business remotely within a virtual environment because of Covid-19's global impact
- You have experience being a trusted advisor to an executive level audience providing complex security-based solutions
- A deep knowledge of networking topologies and other technologies our customers are using
- Direct selling expertise that will produce additional opportunities in your existing accounts to provide our customer with long-term solutions
- You have existing relationships, established contacts; and the intimate knowledge of our customers current challenges and needs.
- Proven customer-centric selling experience to increase revenues and build lasting value to customers
- Success working in a multi-tiered, multi-divisional sales organization.
- You have 6+ years combined experienced of the above in a high technology and/or information security environment
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Job Type:Experienced Hire
Primary Location:US, California, Los Angeles
US, California, Irvine
- Customer Success Manager - Public Sector - SoCal Sales Irvine, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, San Diego, California, Los Angeles, California
- Major Accounts Manager - Southwest Sales Phoenix, Arizona, Irvine, California, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Regional Account Sales Manager - SLED Sales Los Angeles, California, Irvine, California