Online Marketing InternshipPrimary Location Madrid, Madrid Date posted 09/03/2019
Job Title:Online Marketing Internship
This person will be part of a pan-EMEA Consumer team and will work on supporting the World Wide Online Acquisition team on the implementation, launching and tracking of online marketing campaigns through different marketing vehicles (email, in-product alert notifications, microsites/landing pages), in order to generate incremental revenue and improve performance in a quarterly bases, by collaborating with internal and external sources.
This will offer a unique opportunity to learn how McAfee Consumer business is effectively driven through a quantitative and qualitative approaches, which activities are working better and contributing the most, and how campaigns are executed (including all their components and interactions with customer database and other internal systems).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
As an Online Marketing Intern a typical day might include following:
- Support Marketing Specialist/Managers with all the operational work for the execution of Online Marketing Campaigns, which includes:
- Documentation of operational tasks for online campaigns launch (e.g. campaign briefs creation, template preparation, price/offer set-up)
- Basic HTML support to replicate marketing assets (e.g: email, banners, alerts)
- Manage internal tools (to generate iternal codes)
- Work with agencies on translation and localization proccess for the marketing contents and programs.
- Assist on the Q&A proccess for marketing programs, ensuring everything has been set up properly, before launching campaigns to the market.
- Conduct internal operational audits to make sure that our campaigns are as defined, hitting the correct audiences (message delivery, traffic, sales, etc…) and assuring best in class user experience.
- Create and export certain recurrent tracking reports for Online Marketing Campaigns to monitor performance in a regular bases.
You possess core skills like:
- Fluent in English with excellent English oral and written skills; another European languages would be beneficial.
- Higher education – degree caliber.
- Professional marketing qualification.
Previous experience on digital marketing fields is valuable.
You are good at:
- Web knowledge (HTML coding)
- Online Marketing experience (internet, email marketing, analytics)
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
You are awesome at:
- Excellent organization and coordination skills needed.
- Attention to detail to execute task accurately, in time and always being eager to explore more.
- Presentation skills and PowerPoint capabilities.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive, dynamic person.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong result and goal orientation.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern
Shift 1 (Spain)