Professional Services ConsultantPrimary Location Madrid, Date posted 07/28/2020
Job Title:Professional Services Consultant
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expertise in information security and governance with McAfee enterprise clients. Integral to this role is the ability to represent McAfee as a trusted advisor on information security. The role requires the ability to design and implement solutions based on McAfee best practices. You will be required to assist in the project management and help in problem management, remediation, and root cause analysis to enable process and technology improvement.
As a professional services consultant member of Seur PS team and reporting into the professional services manager Spain, the focus of this opportunity is to effectively and passionately engage with our Enterprise Customers, leading them on their journey to provide their employees and customers with the strongest cyber security solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
As a McAfee Professional Services Consultant, your responsibilities might include the following:
- Maintain and expand client contact at high levels and build credible relationships with key client personnel
- Provide expert assistance to the customer for engineering, design, integration and implementation of McAfee security solutions understanding key security concepts and practices as well as the relationships with the rest of IT areas.
- Understand customer’s business objectives, IT policies and internal change procedures. Provide recommendations and support the creation of policies and procedures including final configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of McAfee products adapted to customer environment.
- Analyze technical and integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions. Support the implementation of the solutions once approved.
- Prepare, deliver and present technical documentation that will allow accurate implementation/operation of product features in live operating environments.
- Address technical problems, provide proactive support for troubleshooting and interface directly with McAfee Customer Success for reporting and investigation.
- Understand of project management concepts, tools and techniques. Execute daily work with a project management approach. Prepare technical and executive reports for project manager, technical stakeholders and customer CISO.
- Undertake software upgrades as needed to include implementing security patches, fixes or other critical updates as they become available within the configuration management.
- Maintain expert-level technical skills in McAfee technologies being able to be self and cross trained across selected technologies.
- Provide technical McAfee solutions knowledge transfer and formal training sessions.
- Identify professional services opportunities for McAfee and business partners in the account. Work with Professional Services Manager and Account Manager to develop and defend comprehensive proposals.
- Travel expected across EMEA.
- Capable of working in multinational environments. Able to work in remote teams, maintaining full accountability for the assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote locations.
- You have an ability to form relationships at various/multiple levels
- Your influencing skills are very effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You work very well in a faster-paced, high-growth environment Independent, self-sufficient, able to work autonomously without direct supervision,
- Strong IT security knowledge. CISSP, CISA, PMP certifications desired.
- Your background includes 3+ years of working with cybersecurity software solutions within enterprise accounts across all levels of decision makers
- You have a passion for programming of Java and/or Python and experience in developing scripting integration and data processing solutions
- You background includes 3+ years of managing secutiry solutions.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.