Regional Director, Enterprise Sales AccountsPrimary Location Spain, Madrid Date posted 03/04/2021
Job Title:Regional Director, Enterprise Sales Accounts
Role Overview:As a Leader in the magic quadrant McAfee commands the market in providing a converged security solution aimed to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity.
Here at McAfee our tenacious sales team is going to market with security solutions that have the technology to undisputedly displace the competition that are not platform players. The Regional Sales Director is an important leadership position that contributes in finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers from device to cloud.
A senior voice in the EMEA leadership, you will report directly to the VP Sales, Major Accounts. You will oversee the sales strategy for major enterprise accounts across multiple markets in the EMEA region, executes against plan and manages the team to meet development goals.
We are delivering efficiency to our enterprise customers in their digital transformation with our award-winning cloud platforms.We continue to affect the cyber security market, as it experiences growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world.
Now is our time as we engage our customers with next-generation and cloud native solutions - why not make it your time to join our Sales Team...
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Experience high value sales and meeting plan of $20m+
- Excellent interpersonal and people management experience
- In-depth experience selling large complex software solutions
- Sales leadership experience including wide exposure at CxO level
- Fluent at working with partners including Channel and System Integrators.
- Executive level negotiations skills with sales/business methodologies
- Experience with licensing and legal contracts
- Identify opportunities to grow market share and make wins
- You will demonstrate innovation to enter and expand new markets
- You will have experience in full financial year planning inclusive of quota setting
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Build a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- You will goal set using established method
- Coach to develop the team
- Involvement in team's sales to maintain clear understanding of activity
- Encourage and support team to overcome challenges and hurdles to success
- Motivate to promote engagement, balanced with honesty to manage expectations
- Introduce new ways of working to develop team culture and results
- Create joint plans that determine ownership of go-to-market programs with important sponsors from within McAfee and through the channel
- Develop relationships at executive level within McAfee to enhance customer relationships, address escalations and clear roadblocks
- You will work with marketing to develop plans to support go-to-market plans
- You will work with Professional Services, Support and Product Management to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Keep knowledge updated of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain an understanding of McAfee products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.