Renewal Account ManagerPrimary Location Melbourne, Victoria Date posted 02/13/2020
Job Title:Renewal Account Manager
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
As one of the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we are expanding our team and looking for most driven, creative and innovative people. At McAfee, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
We are looking for a Renewal Account Manager to be responsible for managing a comprehensive range of next generation Cyber Security renewals across various countries within the APAC region. This is a quota carrying role with a predominant focus on Renewal sales growth and retention of the existing client base across all industry sectors. You will play a key role in driving customer life-cycle management on a day to day basis performing account management responsibilities.
- Build and execute an account or territory plan for each assigned account or territory to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong field and cross-functional relationships internally to help drive account success
- Maintains contact with assigned customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and McAfee's footprint expansion
- Successfully utilize McAfee’s Product refresh program
- Ability to deliver a compelling McAfee’s renewal value proposition
- Successfully utilize Salesforce.com to update forecast, activity and contact information on all open opportunities
- Field engagement with customers when required
- Partner effectively with the Channel Sales Team to drive territory coverage
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding McAfee Values at all times
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Preferred candidates with 3+ years of tele sales experience from the IT industry and to the Commercial segment
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- passionate about your work and an oriented Team Player
Our corporate culture and valuesare central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more:Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power…Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.