Account ManagerPrimary Location Mexico City, Distrito Federal Date posted 01/03/2020
Job Title:Account Manager
Mexico, Mexico City
As Trusted advisor, reporting into the Sales Manager for the region and working from our Mexico City offices, you are responsible for selling McAfee products (through channel partners) and performing account management responsibilities to existing partners, as well as generating new partners with qualified leads for the Latin America Market. Responsible for developing channel sales strategies, goals and objectives. Conducts regular channel reviews to ensure alignment and goal achievement. Responsible for driving revenue through partners to develop McAfee’s business. Build and leverages successful relationships with senior reseller partners. Leverages business acumen to co-develop business plans supported by pipeline with reselling partners. Uses sales skills to co-selling and supporting reseller sales activities. Coordinates the involvement field sales engineering, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner requirements. Responsible for providing partner input to other McAfee team members. Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources. Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs while creating joint partner solutions by coordinating the involvement of all necessary McAfee and partner personnel. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements (excellent collaboration with all teams).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- You will achieve channel sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- You will support the sales cycle.
- You will build strong relationship with key partners to ensure permanent engagement with McAfee’s vision.
- You will enable new channel partners and distributors to resell McAfee products.
- You will engage existing and new channel partners and distributors to conduct demand generation activities related to McAfee products and strategy.
- You will close inbound sales calls and generate outbound sales calls
- You will utilise prospect data issued, and cold calling as required.
- You will ability to analyse need, present McAfee’s value, negotiate and develop specific strategies with channel partner executives/senior decision makers.
- You will work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that partner/customer satisfaction in achieved.
- You will effectively utilise the channel in making and fulfilling orders.
- You will prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing as per company requirements.
- You will ensure that quotes are also raised by resellers.
- You will engage channel partners in the adoption of McAfee’s internal systems.
- You will report on activity and maintains records of sales as required.
- You will qualify and follow up sales leads, channel initiatives and marketing events.
- You will establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners.
- You will keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company.
- You have poven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets.
- You are proactive, passionate and results oriented.
- We will be able to help develop your judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- You have experience of 5+ years of tele sales background from the IT industry and managing channel partners.
- You are abreast of industry trends.
- You feel comfortable Demonstrating your ability to work well is highly interactive environments.
- You are egger of sharing knowledge with peers and working as a member of an effective team.
- Have great skills Interacting effectively with others.
- You feel comfortable with professional phone handling and conduct.
- You are able to maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities.
- Has a good knowledge of McAfee products and the pros and cons of competitor’s products.
- You have a good understanding of the sales cycles in conjunction with business processes externally and internally.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.