Head of Consumer Sales MexicoPrimary Location Mexico, Mexico City Date posted 01/05/2022
Role Overview:Lead McAfee's consumer sales business in Mexico
The Head of Consumer Sales Mexico, you will lead a team of dedicated Directors and BDMs in enhancing and growing our Mexican partner relationships (PC OEM, Retail/E-tail, Direct, ISP/TELCO, etc.) with the focus on driving revenue and margin growth. An additional core focus will be cultivating a team culture focused on trust and collaboration and the consistent desire to “win” while instilling operational excellence.
About the role:
- In alignment with our global Consumer sales strategy, you will own the Mexico sales strategy and the tactical execution plan to achieve overall sales revenue objectives and operational excellence.
- As the theater sales leader you will provide coaching, training, support and lead the professional development of your Latin American sales team to foster and ensure a positive, open, innovative, disruptive, and high performing culture focused on exceeding revenue projections while advancing partner and customer relationships at all levels.
- You’re responsible for operational excellence:
- Drive the business in a controlled and sales-focused manner, ensuring accurate and timely pipeline management.
- Measure and monitor your team’s account management strategies, confirming sales pipelines are being cultivated.
- Leverage a well thought out Opportunity and Territory Management plan to rapidly develop accounts and territories into revenue opportunities.
- Work across all sales channels to uncover new opportunities, while providing market, partner and customer insights to Engineering, Performance Marketing, Customer Success and Regional Marketing teams to influence or enhance our market solutions.
- Maintain your and your team’s knowledge of the cyber security industry, trends and the competitive posture of McAfee and other industry leaders.
- You’ll deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing McAfee’s business and value proposition as your Partner’s “Number one security provider" to deliver security products to end users.
- Your 15+ years of overall sales experience needs to include a deep focus and track record within the Mexican market. Your history must include a focus on the consumer technology market.
- Your 8+ years of sales leadership experience must encompass building and mentoring of phenomenal teams, consistently achieving revenue and margin targets, and building deep relationships with their customer and partner base. You are energized by articulating to your team your vision, strategy, and the business value McAfee’s solutions and concepts bring to our consumer customers.
- A history leading teams of 10 or more sales professionals in achieving quota targets north of $50M USD is a key requirement
- Having a proven sales history calling on Mexico-centric ISP’s, Telco’s and PC OEMs to partner in reselling consumer solutions will accelerate your teams success.
- With operational excellence in mind, your dedicated attention to pipelining / forecasting / resource management / relationship management will be essential to achieving the goals of this opportunity.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.