Mexico Regional ManagerPrimary Location Mexico City, Distrito Federal Date posted 10/13/2020
Job Title:Mexico Regional Manager
Mexico, Mexico City
The Regional Sales Manager is an important leadership position that contributes in finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers from device to cloud. Your work will have real-world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. A senior voice in the LTAM leadership, you will report directly to the VP of Sales. You will run the sales strategy for a specific region and customer vertical and executes against plan and manages the team to meet growth goals.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Oversee the hiring, development, and management of a sales team.
- Establish sales training and sales incentive programs.
- Inspire the development of sales strategies.
- Work with marketing to develop lead programs.
- Develop, establishes, and directs channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts, terms, and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Provide sales consultation to executive level customers and partners.
- Negotiate software and service sales contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Bring ongoing SW solutions education to the field to increase our sales efforts.
- Develop relationships with important influencers and partners.
- Support events and conferences by coordinating Executive speeches and demos were necessary.
- Your background includes 15+ years of professional experience & 5+ years of experience in a people management capacity
- You also have 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience. Security Software.
- Your are effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You have a consultative sales background
- You also have experience and credibility selling to the C level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Think and act on a strategic level
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.