Professional Services ConsultantPrimary Location Mexico City, Distrito Federal Date posted 08/22/2019
Job Title:Professional Services Consultant
Mexico, Mexico City
In this role, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expert in information security and governance with McAfee clients. Integral to this role is the ability to represent McAfee as a trusted advisor on information security. The role requires the ability to design solution architecture and evangelize both the solution and the underlying information security principles. Program and project management of the implementation of solutions and technologies is an important part of the business. The third part of this role is problem management, remediation and root cause analysis to enable process and technology improvement.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
- You have +3 years of proven technical support experience
- You have Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and Active Directory.
- You have knowledge of network communication protocols
- You have knowledge of OSI/TCP-IP models
- You possess certifications in operating systems, networks or security would be preferred.
- You have knowledge of excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to write complete reports
- You have appreciation and knowledge of security technologies
- You have ability to translate technical information into commercial terms for non-technical contacts
- You have strong public presentation skills and a high standard of documentation.
- You understand Security products and where they fit within an organization to meet the client business requirements
- You understand market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT within various sectors
- You are fluent in English (required)
About the role:
- You will analyze and document client requirements and solution design for how McAfee solutions can meet these requirements now and in the future.
- You will maintain a good knowledge of other information security vendor's products and the competitive relationship to McAfee's products
- You will maintain and expand client contact at high levels and build credible relationships with key client personnel.
- You will program and project management of schedules, budgets and personnel to ensure that projects are completed with a high level of technical expertise and professionalism.
- You will provide professional services as a subject matter expert in information governance and data protection for McAfee customers and business partners.
- You will provide subject matter expertise on information governance and data protection within McAfee and provide assistance to other McAfee personnel.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (Mexico)