Software Enterprise Account Sales ManagerPrimary Location Virtual Mexico Date posted 08/15/2021
Job Title:Software Enterprise Account Sales Manager
Role Overview:The Software Enterprise Account Sales Manager will develop and expand McAfee solutions within the Monterrey, Mexico territory, and will oversee the sales strategy for the region to meet growth goals, by strengthening relationships with local partners, top customers, and other teams.
The Territory Account Manager will work with local partners in finding the right solutions for customers as a device to cloud Cybersecurity company. Your work will have real-world impact in the communities we service and will make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About The Role
- Establish your territory sales strategies aligned with LTAM and Corporate goals
- Work with marketing to develop lead programs
- Develop direct channel strategies to coverage your territory and provide sales consultation to executive level customers and partners
- Manage the overall sales process under appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Negotiate software and service sales contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Develop ongoing software solutions for the field to increase sales efforts
- Develop relationships with internal important influencers and partners
- Support events and conferences by developing and coordinating executive speeches and demos
- 5 years or more of professional sales experience
- 4 years or more of enterprise and security software sales experience
- Effective communication at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- Experience selling to C levels at Fortune 1000 companies
- English fluency required
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.