Enterprise Account Manager - ItalyPrimary Location Italy, Milan Date posted 01/07/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Account Manager - Italy
Role Overview:The cyber security market is experiencing growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world.
At the heart of this sea change is McAfee, helping guide enterprise customers find solutions that secure their assets, protect their people and data from cyber threats.
Working with a defined set of major accounts the Enterprise Account Manager is the trusted face of McAfee promoting customer outcomes. You will report to the Director of Sales for this region. This job is remote friendly.
• Knowledge of selling to manufacturing , finance and energy industries desirable
• Territory : North Italy
• Based in Milan
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Consultative led sales approach to position security cloud platform solutions
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain existing renewal footprint and build a constant pipeline of new opportunities.
- Collaborate with technical pre-sales & PS teams to develop solutions & conducting workshops
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Develop account and opportunity plans to improve an account strategy
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with our channel and service partners to develop strategic agreement
- Work with inside sales to manage order process from end-user with channel to closure.
- You will manage sales CRM tool, and produce weekly accurate forecasting
- Attend team meetings & account reviews.
- You will engage McAfee senior execs where required within assigned accounts
- Manage designated accounts to maximize all opportunities.
- Keep knowledge updated of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain an understanding of McAfee products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Experience high value & consultative selling. Experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies (Spin, Sales Challenger, Miller Heiman etc..)
- Understand the security market and trends affecting business and use of IT/Security, especially as Enterprise migrate to the Cloud and implement digital transformations.
- Need low-level management time to achieve results.
- Experience of building relationships with senior cyber management teams up to C-level within a client base to enhance political agreement.
- Experienced and comfortable with Board Level negotiations and knowledgeable procurement methods.
- You will understand how to engage members of the Presales technical and professional services organization early in the sales cycle.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Software background. Security sector experience
- Creative person with personal presence
- Knowledge of selling to manufacturing and CGI industries desirable
- Skills: Cyber Security, Account Management, Consultative Selling, Business Planning, Communication, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Forecasting
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.